Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dahlia's First Blog!

My name is Dahlia and I make up the "Dahl" of Dahlzer a.k.a the other half of Khizer. This blog was created in order for us to keep in contact about our eating habit, fitness and weight loss goals while we are apart this summer and then maybe continue on later. 


Without giving away my weight because I am a girl and you can NEVER ask a girl her weight. I am overweight and the heaviest I have ever weighed, although I have always been a curvy girl. 


With failed diets, weight loss programs and personal training I am going to try and finally lose the weight for the last time. I am going to do this by starting with Dr Bernstein. I just signed up for the consultation/first week so  I have my appointment a week from now, June 26, 2012. I am super nervous for the appointment because it is in a medical setting and I am not the biggest fan of doctors etc. I am also scared about the needles as I am unaware of what is in them, where it is injected, how much etc. However, I am at the same time very excited and confident in the program as my mom experienced very large weight loss last year on this program. If she can do it and we have the same genes, I think I can too.


The thing about Bernstein is it is very pricey and very strict so if you are going to actually do it you need to commit 100%. I am at the point where I am feeling very low like I am going to be "stuck" like this forever. This is my last effort, I need to give it my all, just like I have with everything else in my life. I need the support of all my family and friends and most of all my other half. I need to believe in myself and have others believe in me. Just because I have failed with all other attempts does not make me hopeless. I am going to do it.


This leads me to my final note which is my goal. In the next 5 weeks or so that I am in Toronto, I would like to lose 20lbs. My long term goal is to weigh a healthy weight of around 140. 


My blogging virginity has now been taken.


xo


Diva

1 comment:

  1. Your post was so inspiring!

    I truly believe you'll be able to reach your goal with hard work and dedication! I'm here to motivate you and be there by your side through it all!

    PS, finally your blogging Virginity is gone hahaha.

    ReplyDelete