Friday 29 June 2012

Day 4- Dahlia

Day 4- Dahlia

Yeah Khizer you beat me! Okay, Okay! Just remember next time I will beat you! hehe!

So today is Friday! Do you remember what that means? Dr. Bernstein in the morning. So today en route to Bernstein I was thinking to myself wondering what I will weigh in at. I have been strict on myself and trying hard but would it pay off? Well. Guess what? Today I weighed in 4.4 pounds less. Thus making a loss of 7lbs from Tuesday to Friday of my first week, only 4 days. Amazing! It also took me to a different number range. This was an amazing accomplishment, as you may remember the 2 week goal is 7-10 but I  did 7 in a week!
Way to go me!

P.s if I can do it so can you!


Eating wise it has been a challenge because of packing lunches for work. I found yesterday I was really hungry. So today I packed more consciously.

So yesterday I ate:
3/4 cup Egg Creations and 1 slice No fat cheese

Dr Bernstein Chicken Noodle Soup, 3 Kavli crisp thin with 95% fat free cream cheese and cucumber

Apple, mini apple sauce

3.5 oz Salmon, asparagus, salad with home-made Bernstein dressing


:)
Talk soon,

D



No comments:

Post a Comment