Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 2- Dahlia

Day 2- Dahlia

Yesterday was a good day for me. I was able to reduce carbs and sugar and be a little closer to the Bernstein diet. I have to start the diet on Thursday a.k.a tomorrow. For the past 2 days I am getting closer and closer to the diet.

Yesterday I ate an egg on a piece of crispbread for breakfast. For snacks I had an apple, greek yogurt. For lunch I had a cauliflower soup with salad and a sprite zero. For dinner I made a scrambled eggs with peppers, onions, and chicken.

Although not perfect it definitely was a step in the right direction.

This morning I had yet another appointment at Dr Bernstein. I went in excited for my next injection, but not really thinking about the weigh in as it had just been 24 hrs. Little did I know I was about to find out that I lost 2.6lbs! I was ecstatic! It was already working! This gave me such a big boost of confidence!

I received a double dose of the injection as I have to wait till Friday to go in next. I hope Friday when I weigh in I will be equally happy with the results!

The nurse also checked my urine sample for ketones and said that my body is burning fat already.

What an amazing start!


No comments:

Post a Comment