Sunday 24 June 2012

Khizer's Ready for the Challenge!


This past weekend I moved into Cambridge and am ready to start my new lifestyle in the morning! Although I let myself splurge a little bit over the weekend, I did it as my "last supper" before I start my new healthy eating habits. As a result, I went over to the grocery store to do and did a bunch of shopping.

Here is a list of groceries I picked up:


100% Whole Wheat Whole Grain Bread
Red leaf lettuce
Spinach 
Mushrooms
Baby Carrots
2 Lemons 
5 Tomatoes
Organic Celery
Asparagus
Grapes
Organic Bananas
Strawberries
Blueberries
Plantation Mint Tea
Olive Oil
Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
Basil and Oregano Seasoned Rice Vinegar
1 Litre All Natural Fat Free Milk
Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Honey Dijon Mustard
Extra Lean 90% or leaner Ground Beef
Extra lean Extra trim Boneless Skineless Chicken Breast
Healthy Lifestyle Extra Lean Southern Fried Breast of Chicken


I tried to get the healthiest options for all my meals! As mentioned before, not only do I plan to eat healthier, I also plan on jogging every morning. Let's get this journey started!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment