Friday 29 June 2012

Day 4 - Khizer

I beat Dahlia to Day 4!!! YES! Haha.

Ok so yesterday I kinda caved into buying a big jug of Arizona Diet Iced Green Tea. I was trying to not buy any artificial sweetened things because I heard they actually work in opposite to what you want, BUT, I was really craving sugars so I bought a jug. Funnily enough, its on Dahlia's approved list of items on the Bernstein diet!

Anyways so I postponed my jog in the morning again for the evening as I woke up a little late. For breakfast, I made a little fruit bowl featuring Greek yogurt. It featured black grapes, strawberries, blueberries and one banana mixed in with Greek yogurt and a glass of milk. 

I walked to campus shortly after and di some errands. Upon reaching home, I made lunch and it was my traditional sandwich (whole wheat/grain bread with two slices of chicken, one slice of swiss cheese, mustard, and lettuce) with a glass of the green tea. 

In between lunch and dinner I was craving a little, so I had some celery and carrot sticks with fat free cream cheese as a dipping source.

For dinner, I made a skillet featuring onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and ground beef flavoured with salt pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic, hot sauce, and some rice vinegar. It was delicious!! I had this with some green tea again.


I had lots of energy after this so I went for a 25 minute jog followed by a quick 15 minute round of weights...yes, I finally was able to incorporate some weights into my day. I basically did some lat pull downs, bicep curls, and some triceps. Three sets of 12 each.

The jog in the evening was beautiful! Red building is where I live. 

This was followed with a glass of water before going to bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment